9/03/2008

God is sooooooo good!!!!!!!!

I wrote a few posts back how I had lost $500.00 at an ATM here. Today, after twelve days, the money "landed" back into our account. I went to the bank where the ATM was immediately after the ordeal happened and the Head of the Bank told me that my money was "out there" and it should "land" in our account in a few days. I took Sam back to the bank after he got back from the DR and again we were told the same thing. I have to admit that we didn't believe them. The whole thing has caused us to open a Mexican bank account and soon our money will be wired into this bank from the States. We hope to set this all up when we get to Lafayette. Two experiences of not receiving our money is enough for us.

I learned a lot through this "pop quiz". With God's help, and His help alone, I was able to stay calm and trust in His Perfect Plan!

Thanks for your prayers for us!

No comments: