2/20/2013

Teacher Training Course

For six weeks we stayed after church on Sunday and had an intense training for our teachers.  The training lasted 3 hours each Sunday.  Our teachers learned so much.  Cindy Castillo, a missionary here in Mexico City, and a dear friend, did a wonderful job of focusing on the importance of teacher prep and digging deep into God's Word.  This past Sunday 11 of the 30 plus teachers gave 15 minute lessons in front of their peers and children.  I was so proud of them!  Our team of teachers has tripled!







2 comments:

ray ban wayfarer said...

Kyrie Irving Jersey
chris paul jersey
harden jersey
http://www.nbaleagueshop.us/
I looked at them and they looked at me. I advanced, purposing to thrust my way between two of them, and as still they would not let me pass I trod upon the foot of one of them, half expecting to be shot as I did so

seocom said...


شركة عزل خزانات بالمدينة المنورة
إذا كنت تعاني من مشكلة تسربات المياه بالمدينة المنورة ولم تقدر على حل تلك المشكلة، فعلى الفور عليك القيام بالتواصل مع شركة عزل بالمدينة المنورة، فالشركة تقدم جميع خدمات العزل بمختلف أنواعها.
وذلك عن طريق فريق العمل الخاص بشركتنا والمتميز والذي يقوم بعملية العزل بالشكل المناسب للمكان المراد، فالشركة تقدم عزل حراري ومائي وفوم وذلك بأقل الأسعار الموجودة بالأسواق.