12/18/2009

Christmas Cookie Exchange

What a privilege to serve the Lord here in Mexico City. It sure helps to have a wonderful group of Missionaries here that have given up so much to serve in this Cement Jungle. Every once in awhile, we Missionary Ladies get together for food, fun and fellowship. This past week we had a fantastic time together. There were 12 of us that came for a Brunch here at our house. Sam, my wonderful husband, made the bestest ever waffles and the ladies brought every topping possible. My Natalie put every one on her waffle. I didn't get my camera quick enough to take a picture of it. Here are a couple of snap shots I did get.


The Cookies were all so beautiful! And yummy too!



So thankful for all the Missionary Ladies here in the City!



Sure enjoyed all the fellowship with these wonderful Servants!



So thankful for our inhouse Chef Sam! He makes awesome waffles!

No comments: