4/15/2008

Kid's City






Yesterday we took our girls to Ciudad de los Niños or Kid's City. It is the coolest place for kids. It is a miniaturized city where kids can do what adults do. For example, Nicole bagged groceries at Wal-Mart. She made perfume at Liverpool. She also made a sucker at the candy factory. There are a ton of things to do. The city has a telephone company, television and radio studio, restaurants, fast food, DHL, etc. We of course didn't get to do everything but there was so little kids there that our girls got to do anything they wanted without waiting in a line!! I forgot to mention the most important thing which is getting your drivers license and driving!! It was a fun packed day!!

2 comments:

Kandie Stilwell said...

I won't tell my children since they are dying to go back. They talk about it a lot! Don't know when that will happen but it would be fun to stop in your city again sometime. Of course, you haven't been to see me either :)Love you guys.

Molly said...

Oh, I wanna go to Kid's City! Do I have to take the kids with me, tho?!?! Just kiddin'! Man, that looks like a blast!