8/08/2008

Applesauce!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I went to Walmart the other day here in Mexico City and to my surprise I found Mott's Applesauce with cinnamon!!!! I grabbed three of the six jars! I had to leave a few jars for the other Americans in the City!!! We haven't had applesauce in over a year and boy was it yummy!! We had it for lunch the day I bought it and then we turned around and had it on our French Toast the next morning. Yesterday I found an Applesauce Cake recipe on Food Network that was just fabulous!!!! I know to some of you this is a strange thing to get excited about such a simple everyday thing. Now if I could just get them to import Mt. Dew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Kandie Stilwell said...

I am with you!! Love seeing special things come into the store. Every once in a while we even get some cans of M. Dew. Abigail usually uses her money for one of those!

Kandie Stilwell said...

We are praying for Grandpa Sam. The children were very concerned that Uncle Sam had a heart problem. I explained that it is Grandpa Sam so that is now his name in our home :) Please keep us informed.