12/17/2008

Ankle update


Like all 'em colors??!! No that is not my new tan line! I wish. It's all bruise.

As many of you know, I slipped and fell off a slightly elevated floor Friday evening. I've twisted my ankles a lot through the years. When I was younger I was able to snap them back. I guess with age you aren't able to do this anymore. My ankle is healing but it is still very sore and swollen. Thanks for all your prayers! I made it through the crucial time of our Christmas Program without any problems. Now I just have to learn to take it easy. Not something I enjoy. I still have major shopping to do to get ready for family that is coming over Christmas. I'm having to just relax and trust God that everything will come together in His time!! By the way, I updated my status on Facebook. I didn't iceskate nor bowl. I sat on the sidelines!!

No comments: