12/13/2008

Sneak Peek!!


This is the scene we are using of the shepherd family's home. It took six hours to paint each scene.


Here is half of the pasture scene. You can still see the LG logo through the paint. You can see that we recycled our fridge box!!



The night scene where the shepherds meet the Angel!

Thank you so much for your prayers concerning our Christmas Program Practices. Tonight we have our final run through here at the house and tomorrow evening we will perform at the party house we are renting. Last night while we were there for a basketball party I tripped off the dance floor (no I wasn't dancing!)and twisted my ankle pretty bad. I'm gimpy but not out! I'm posting a few pics of the scenery that the folk here at Nueva Vida have been working on. We appreciate the five folks that worked very diligently to get this done. I think it looks great!!

1 comment:

Molly said...

Wow, those look great! Wish we could be there to see the presentation. I'll be praying!