12/12/2008

Basketball


Natalie and I at a Basketball Christmas Party!


Natalie and her team had a gift exchange! Can you guess what they exchanged?!

We have really enjoyed our time with basketball here! Natalie has had an opportunity to play now for four years. It has been really nice for her to get exercise as well as form friendships. I, too, have had opportunities to share the gospel with several of the moms. Natalie will finish up her time in this particular b-ball program in June of 2009. Nicole however wants to continue! I love it that all three of my children have enjoyed playing a sport that I truly love. Of course it comes with some frustrations. Having both played and coached basketball, I tend to get a little too emotional during games. I've often thought it would be best if I took a roll of duct tape to use on my mouth. It's hard to not "help".

1 comment:

Molly said...

Ha ha, I can just picture you "helping!" :) I think we all as parents struggle with that at times. Just make sure you get the pretty colored duck tape...it will look much nicer! :) Does it actually get cold enough there for them to wear those scarves and mittons?