2/23/2009

Loving all of God's Creatures!

My girls are animal lovers! They have never seen an "ugly dog". And every dog on the street would be with us if they had their way. Now Nicole and Natalie are enjoying our neighbors kitty. We named him, Gatito, which means kitty in Spanish. This cat absolutely thinks it belongs in our family. Just the other day he climbed one of our little trees out front and then came into our little yard. Well, Sasha, our french poodle, didn't like that at all. Sasha then tried to climb into the yard as well to tell Gatito a thing or two. Nicole of course has to name every creature in our yard...has landed in our yard or even just visits our yard. She has named a very fat robin, (Mr. Fat) that likes to visit our dogs food. Yes, the birds here eat dog food. We also have a baby lizard that Nicole named, "Lizzy". Sometimes I think God placed us wrongly as all my children would love to be on a farm with horses, cows, chickens, cats, dogs, etc. I keep telling them to marry a farmer when they grow up cuz I'm a city girl through and through!!







1 comment:

Kandie Stilwell said...

I hear ya, mine too love all the animals. I really think our children are blessed to grow up on the mission field. They have seen and done so much more than they would have growing up here. Except all the snow activities :)