3/16/2008

God's Grace is sufficient!

A lot has gone on since I blogged last. Unfortunately, Tania's heart hasn't been broken by God's Truth. Tania didn't stay with us but a few days as she didn't like rules. She was lying to us and wasn't really wanting to change. She went to stay with an aunt and uncle and they too are having problems with her. Tania is headed down a dangerous road. Continue to pray for her.

I finished teaching at Gilwell. I'm sorry to say that the kid's behavior was much worse this time around. I came home everyday thanking the Lord for His Gift, His Word and His Grace in our lives. I have appreciated our girl's and their love for God a lot more since I was teaching. It's only by God's grace that we aren't struggling as the world does.

Our son Nathaniel went on a hiking trip this Spring Break with several folks from Purdue Bible Fellowship. We are glad that he made it back safely to Lafayette. We prayed everyday for his safety and that he would be warm and dry at night. These crazy young people camped! in the middle of March! We have yet to talk to him to hear how it really went but my parents report that he loved the week!! Oh to be young again!

We continue to minister to our dear deaf folk. Pray with us as we grow as a church to reach out and love these people.

1 comment:

Kandie Stilwell said...

So glad to hear you made through your tough times! Glad to read your blog update too! I have been praying for you. Tomorrow we go back to Indy for the first office visit since surgery. We are anxious and nervous to see the results although we know it won't be pretty and I have been preparing Rebekah for the ugliness of it. Her leg is pain free and the dressing is falling off as it should. We enjoyed church today too. Love you guys!