3/03/2008

Just Call Me Crazy!

Most of you that have kept up with this blog will understand that what you read next will sound very crazy. The school where our girls were attending just called today and asked me to come back and teach for two weeks until Spring Break. We all were just blown away. Of course the school is desperate. They just had two teachers quit on them. Us pulling our girls out of the school has caused a little stir. We learned today that parents are starting to question the way things are done. But back to teaching. I agreed to teach for two weeks. I went to talk to the English Director and they offered me a job until the end of the school year. As of now, the answer is "no". Pray for me that I would have patience with the kids and be like Christ the whole time I'm there. My in-laws are coming up this week so things are going to be very, very crazy. Our girls will continue to be homeschooled as I run back and forth from the school. Fortunately the school is less than half a block from our house. Too bad it didn't work out for our girls. Pray that we would have opportunities to have a lasting impact on the school and the families. Only God can do this.

1 comment:

Molly said...

Oh man, that would definitely be a test of my organizational skills! But what a neat opportunity to be a light for Christ! I will be praying for you!