3/05/2008

Overwhelmed

Pray for us. I wrote about Tania, our troubled teenager in our church. She is now staying with us during the day as her mom works. Tania is a very smart girl but she has made some unsmart choices most of her life. So, I'm teaching English three hours a day at our girls former school, Gilwell; I'm also homeschooling our daughters at home; I have my in-laws arriving today and staying through Saturday, and we are teen sitting for the next two weeks. I don't know if I've been so stretched. Pray that Tania's heart will be broken with the Truth of God's Word. Pray that I will have patience through all of this craziness!

2 comments:

Molly said...

Hi Jamie! I was just thinking about you and praying for you. How are you doing in the midst of all the crazy busy-ness right now? Hang in there!

Kandie Stilwell said...

Abigail is doing well. We have visited via skype twice now. That seems to really help. The girls are best friends and really miss each other. Rebekah wakes up asking for Abigail at night, dreaming about her. David will be taking her to get her bones checked out to make sure they are doing okay and when she can get her cast, brace off. It will be 2 weeks tomorrow, guess that would actually be today! Your parents have been a huge blessing to me. Their great (but you already knew that). Love ya and thanks for your prayers.